LOVE YOUR TAP WATER AGAIN!
The ♥MyWaterJug is the filter jug you’ve been searching for, offering the same performance of our larger and more expensive systems at a budget price, but with a shorter filter life. MyWaterJug is easy for you to use with one filter cartridge featuring 7 stages of filtration and activation.
♥MyWaterJug central cartridge contains alkalising minerals, magnets, bio ceramics and activated carbon filter medium. It re-mineralises and ionises ordinary tap water while filtering out up to 99% of chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria.
- Turn tap water anywhere into great tasting, fresh alkalised mineral water.
- Better cellular hydration for a healthier more energetic life.
- Safely remove impurities – chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria.
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with around 60 Bio organic trace minerals.
- 7 stage filter, also compatible with Waterman Portable filters
- Compact size and portable for work, travel, sports, caravans, boats, camping etc.
- Avoid expensive bottled water and drinking micro plastics found in most brands. Save hundreds of dollars & make a positive step away from plastics!
- No landfill or environmental waste from discarded shop-bought water bottles. Each filter can replace up to 330 x 600ml single use bottles!
- Each filter life up to 300 Litres or 3 months.
- BPA, BPB, BPS FREE
- No electricity or tap connection required.
- Extra refill packs of 3 x filter cartridges available online or through selected retail outlets
- Download test results. (NB. Test results are for Waterman filter as they share the same filter)
- BPA, BPB and BPS free, non leeching and dioxin free materials
What comes in the box?
- Lid with calendar wheel
- Funnel insert
- 1 x Filter cartridge (lifespan up to 300L or 90 days each)
Environmentally Friendly Choice
The MyWaterJug is made from BPA free materials which are non-leeching and due to the nature of the filter it retains a bacteriostatic function. This prevents the propagation of bacteria, which is one of the biggest problems with other jug filters.
Store-bought bottled water isn’t just expensive. It contributes to the consumption of tonnes of environmentally un-friendly plastic waste made from non-renewable fossil fuel resources
When these bottles are emptied, the greater percentage become landfill – or garbage that ends up in waterways.
Greenhouse gases are the by-products of manufacturing these disposable, store-bought plastic water bottles & many of the reusable bottles which still have a limited lifespan.
So too are the carbon emissions from vehicles that transport these bottles to shops. Switching to filtered water saves not only money but your health and that of our fragile environment.